OUR VISION IS SERVICE
At Eyeglasses.com, "Our Vision is Service." We are a high quality, high service provider of eyewear. We never make glasses in "about and hour", we don't make them in the back room, and we do not send them overseas. We use the world's largest and best quality lens laboratory - Essilor - to make all of our glasses using the finest quality materials. Our service quality is what differentiates us from all of the other online eyewear companies.
Our service quality has been recognized by organizations such is BBB, Stellaservice, and ResellerRatings.com. Of all the online eyewear companies, we have the highest rating from the Better Business Bureau (A+), and we have held that for 10 years - far longer than any other. We believe that there is no cutting corners in making a fine pair of eyewear. Our service philosophy also extends to our community and our environment, and we particiipate in the Lions Club eyewear recycling program. We offer tools to help customers make their own eyewear decisions, and the ability to buy their eyewear easily and at the right price. Follow this link to read more about our Management Team.
We only offer a top quality lens service; we do not offer cut-rate lens service at a lower price. We feel that in lenses there is no cutting corners. Regarding frames, we continually strive to offer only good quality frames; however, while a $50 frame could be good quality, it is not designed to last as long as a $100 frame in most cases. We listen to your comments and do remove frames and frame brands when we hear complaints about unusual amounts of product breakage. All of our products and services carry the Eyeglasses.com warrantee and return policy.
The eyewear industry does not provide consumers with much information about buying eyewear. We want you to have as much information as possible so that you can make an informed decision. If we can help you learn about buying eyewear, I have succeeded in my personal mission whether you buy from us or not. But I believe that after you compare our products, services, and prices against other eyewear stores, our value package will win you over as a customer.
Is The Eyeglasses.com service package a good choice for you? Here is a quick summary of our "value package":
1) We offer tools to enable you to make your own eyewear decisions: a giant frame selection, Lens Wizard, Frame Search, Prescription Manager, Lens Price List, Glasses Buying Guide, Learning Center, Fashion Blog, and more.
2) Our prices are about double our costs for products, which are usually much lower prices than other retail stores. However, we are not discounters, we do not accept insurance and we do not price match. We only provide high quality lens service and we value quality over speed at the lens lab.
3) Buying eyeglass frames from us takes longer than buying eyewear at your local store. If you are in a rush, buying eyewear from us is not your best alternative. Go to our shipping page for more information about timing. Also, if you need someone else to make all of your eyewear decisions for you, you are better off going to a local optical store. However, we are always available by phone or email to answer your questions.
The service we provide is different from the service you will experience in an eyewear store. Since our founding in 1999 many years ago, hundreds of thousands of people have chosen us and been thrilled with the result. At The Vision Solution Store, "Our Vision Is Service" and our method is honesty and integrity. We work every day to improve our service, and we take all customer comments very seriously.
EYEGLASSES.COM MISSION STATEMENT
At Eyeglasses.com, “Our Vision Is Service”. Our service vision continues to evolve, and it is based on three basic principles – Compassion, Choice, and Fair Pricing.
1) Compassionate Interpersonal Interactions. In all our relationships – with customers, suppliers, employees, investors, community, environment, friends and family – we strive to carefully understand the situations of others, and then to offer appropriate help with kindness.
2) We gather a wide range of quality products with a vast array of features and benefits, and we supply a huge amount of information about purchasing eyewear. As a storehouse of products and information, we are best positioned to offer a choice to our customers in their vision equipment purchasing decision.
3) All of our products and services are offered at a fair price, and carry the standard Eyeglasses.com guarantee and return policy. We only use a top-quality third party laboratory for our lens work, and we only use best-quality lens materials.
4) We look for ways to give back to our local community - for example, providing eyewear and eye exams to clients of homeless shelters. We constantly look for ways to reduce energy consumption, reduce waste, re-use packaging materials, and conserve the environment.