- For more information and to find the right size glasses for you, follow this link to read about frame sizing.
- Frames often come in a variety of sizes.
- Higher numbers equal larger frames.
- Frame size measurements are always in millimeters.
- Measurements usually appear on the inside of the temple, sometimes on the inside of the bridge.
- Frame size is often a personal preference and most frame sizes accommodate the average head.
- If needed, adjustments for a comfortable custom fit can be made by an eyewear professional in your area.
- All frames may be returned or exchanged if you are not completely satisfied.