Dolomiti Eyewear DM9/S Glasses
- These designer prescription glasses are made to accommodate most prescription lenses.
- Made of metal, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Dolomiti Eyewear products, the Dolomiti Eyewear DM9/S provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Dolomiti Eyewear DM9/S frames have a oval shape, which helps to balance rectangular facial features. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- Dolomiti Eyewear DM9/S frames feature a fashionable full frame design, which is the largest component of designer eyeglasses brands collections. A rim all the way around the lenses, provides for maximum stability and durability.
- The frame has a Saddle - Single Bridge.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Spring type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- 2-year warranty. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
The newest addition to our Dolomiti metals collection, is the classic oval shaped DM9 with skull temples. Like the RC2, RC4, DM7 and other Dolomiti wire rim glasses models, this frame will accomodate skull, cable, or polo-style temples. Made 100% in Italy to exacting specifications like all of our Dolomiti frames, the DM9 has a sleek profile at the nose with the saddle bridge construction (no nosepads)
Rim: Full Rim
Bridge: Saddle - Single Bridge
Age Group: Adult
Manufacturer's Warranty: Two Year
Case: Case included.
Category: Prescription Glasses
Product Group: Prescription Glasses
Dolomiti Eyewear Glasses
In the eastern Alps of Italy, near the Austrian border and a short drive from Venice, the Dolomiti mountains spring from the ground. In the valleys live artisans who for over one hundred years have been crafting fine eyewear by hand. Steeped in the Venetian decorative tradition, and the Northern Italian instinct for fine quality, we work directly with the same factories making top designer brands, to bring you this same craftsmanship at half the price. And we have assembled a Vintage Collection as well.