Dolomiti Eyewear K1397 Glasses
- These designer prescription glasses are made to accommodate most prescription lenses.
- Made of plastic, otherwise known as cellulose acetate, or zyl, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Dolomiti Eyewear products, the Dolomiti Eyewear K1397 provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Dolomiti Eyewear K1397 frames have a oval shape, which helps to balance rectangular facial features. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- Dolomiti Eyewear K1397 frames feature a fashionable full frame design, which is the largest component of designer eyeglasses brands collections. A rim all the way around the lenses, provides for maximum stability and durability.
- The frame has a keyhole bridge, a popular feature of a classic design. The keyhole bridge design offers a classic look and also a comfortable fit. It serves to distribute the weight of the frame to the sides of the nose, and not just on the top of the nose like the saddle bridge designs. It is a good choice for people with wider noses.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Regular type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
Chakra K1397 eyeglasses represent an interesting variation on the classic "panto" shape theme. The K1397 eyeglasses model has the normal, rounded bottom, but the top of the lens is flattened off. This is an unusual frame, not often seen, but elegant and sophisticated in aspect.
Shape: Modified Oval
Rim: Full Rim
Age Group: Adult
Case: Hard case included.
Category: Most Popular
Product Group: Prescription Glasses
Dolomiti Eyewear Glasses
In the eastern Alps of Italy, near the Austrian border and a short drive from Venice, the Dolomiti mountains spring from the ground. In the valleys live artisans who for over one hundred years have been crafting fine eyewear by hand. Steeped in the Venetian decorative tradition, and the Northern Italian instinct for fine quality, we work directly with the same factories making top designer brands, to bring you this same craftsmanship at half the price. And we have assembled a Vintage Collection as well.