Dolomiti Eyewear K1410 Glasses
- These designer prescription glasses are made to accommodate most prescription lenses.
- Made of plastic, otherwise known as cellulose acetate, or zyl, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Dolomiti Eyewear products, the Dolomiti Eyewear K1410 provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Dolomiti Eyewear K1410 frames have a round shape, which helps to balance rectangular facial features. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- Dolomiti Eyewear K1410 frames feature a fashionable full frame design, which is the largest component of designer eyeglasses brands collections. A rim all the way around the lenses, provides for maximum stability and durability.
- The frame has a Single Bridge.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Regular type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- 1-year warranty. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
Chakra K1410 are NOT perfectly round glasses - they are very close to perfectly round, but the width is just 1 millimeter larger than the height, and the top and bottom of the eye is very slightly flattened. They are made in Italy with high quality Mazzuchelli zyl plastic. If you are looking for perfectly round frames, try the Dolomiti PR2 eyeglasses. The overall frame width is 119mm for the size 36 frame, and 125mm for the size 38 frame, and 128mm for the size 40 frame, and 131mm for the size 42 frame, and 137mm for the size 44 frame, and 140mm for the size 46 frame.
Rim: Full Rim
Bridge: Single Bridge
Age Group: Adult
Manufacturer's Warranty: One Year
Case: Case included.
Category: In Stock
Product Group: Prescription Glasses
Dolomiti Eyewear Glasses
In the eastern Alps of Italy, near the Austrian border and a short drive from Venice, the Dolomiti mountains spring from the ground. In the valleys live artisans who for over one hundred years have been crafting fine eyewear by hand. Steeped in the Venetian decorative tradition, and the Northern Italian instinct for fine quality, we work directly with the same factories making top designer brands, to bring you this same craftsmanship at half the price. And we have assembled a Vintage Collection as well.