Dolomiti Eyewear Revue 111 Glasses
- These designer prescription glasses are made to accommodate most prescription lenses.
- Made of metal, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Dolomiti Eyewear products, the Dolomiti Eyewear Revue 111 provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Dolomiti Eyewear Revue 111 frames have a Geometric shape, which very fashionable now and great for progressive lenses. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- Dolomiti Eyewear Revue 111 frames feature a fashionable full frame design, which is the largest component of designer eyeglasses brands collections. A rim all the way around the lenses, provides for maximum stability and durability.
- The frame has a Adjustable nose pads - Double.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Regular type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- 1-year warranty. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
Dolomiti Revue 111 glasses are finely made, in Italy, with vintage styling prevalent in 1978. With hints of Venetian character, the light monel frame is an exquisite example of period quality. Revue 111 frames have a geometric lens shape with double bridge for a masculine yet refined look.
The Pewter color of the Revue 111 glasses frame is trimmed in shiny gold on the frame top and temples, with shiny pewter in the lower part of the lens frame. The frame is light, so the two toned coloring adds interest and understated detail.
- Material: Metal
- Shape: Geometric
- Rim: Full Rim
- Hinge: Regular
- Temple: Skull
- Bridge: Adjustable nose pads - Double
- Gender: Men
- Age Group: Adult
- Manufacturer's Warranty: One Year
- Case: Hard case included.
- Country: Italy
- Year: 1978
- Category: In Stock
- Product Group: Prescription Glasses
In the eastern Alps of Italy, near the Austrian border and a short drive from Venice, the Dolomiti mountains spring from the ground. In the valleys live artisans who for over one hundred years have been crafting fine eyewear by hand. Steeped in the Venetian decorative tradition, and the Northern Italian instinct for fine quality, we work directly with the same factories making top designer brands, to bring you this same craftsmanship at half the price. And we have assembled a Vintage Collection as well.