Dolomiti Eyewear RSB76 Cable P1816 Glasses
- These designer prescription glasses are made to accommodate most prescription lenses.
- Made of metal, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Dolomiti Eyewear products, the Dolomiti Eyewear RSB76 Cable P1816 provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Dolomiti Eyewear RSB76 Cable P1816 frames have a oval shape, which helps to balance rectangular facial features. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- These Prescription Glasses feature fashionable rimless frame design. Light and sleek, this design requires high index or trivex lenses.
- The frame has a saddle bridge without nosepads, a popular feature providing a sleek look.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Regular type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- 2-year warranty. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
The RSB76 model features a saddle bridge which provides a sleek look. The bridge of the frame rests solidly on the bridge of the nose.
- Material: Metal
- Shape: Oval
- Rim: 3-Piece Screw
- Hinge: Regular
- Temple: Skull
- Bridge: Saddle
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Group: Adult
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Two Year
- Case: Case included.
- Country: Italy
- Category: Eyeglasses
- Product Group: Prescription Glasses
In the eastern Alps of Italy, near the Austrian border and a short drive from Venice, the Dolomiti mountains spring from the ground. In the valleys live artisans who for over one hundred years have been crafting fine eyewear by hand. Steeped in the Venetian decorative tradition, and the Northern Italian instinct for fine quality, we work directly with the same factories making top designer brands, to bring you this same craftsmanship at half the price. And we have assembled a Vintage Collection as well.