Dolomiti Eyewear The Duke Glasses
- These designer prescription glasses are made to accommodate most prescription lenses.
- Made of plastic, otherwise known as cellulose acetate, or zyl, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Dolomiti Eyewear products, the Dolomiti Eyewear The Duke provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Dolomiti Eyewear The Duke frames have a oval shape, which helps to balance rectangular facial features. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- Dolomiti Eyewear The Duke frames feature a fashionable full frame design, which is the largest component of designer eyeglasses brands collections. A rim all the way around the lenses, provides for maximum stability and durability.
- The frame has a keyhole bridge, a popular feature of a classic design. The keyhole bridge design offers a classic look and also a comfortable fit. It serves to distribute the weight of the frame to the sides of the nose, and not just on the top of the nose like the saddle bridge designs. It is a good choice for people with wider noses.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Regular type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- 2-year warranty. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
"The Duke" is a classic design, with three pins on each of the front corners, and thicker acetate to give it a solid foundation. The shape is a flattened panto design: deep enough to accomodate progressive lenses comfortably, and with the classic "keyhole" bridge. This frame was originally designed by Revue Eyewear, designing high fashion, high quality eyeglasses and sunglasses since the 1960's. The designer, George Adin is an icon in the eyewear industry, designing trend-setting styles worn by Paul Newman and many other celebrities over the years. Mr. Adin is known for an eclectic European style, influenced by Venetian decorative motifs. Frames are all made from the best-available materials of the time, and hand-made in Italy, France or Japan.
- Material: Acetate
- Shape: Oval
- Rim: Full Rim
- Hinge: Regular
- Temple: Skull
- Bridge: Keyhole
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Group: Adult
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Two Year
- Case: Case included.
- Country: Italy
- Category: Prescription Glasses
- Product Group: Prescription Glasses
In the eastern Alps of Italy, near the Austrian border and a short drive from Venice, the Dolomiti mountains spring from the ground. In the valleys live artisans who for over one hundred years have been crafting fine eyewear by hand. Steeped in the Venetian decorative tradition, and the Northern Italian instinct for fine quality, we work directly with the same factories making top designer brands, to bring you this same craftsmanship at half the price. And we have assembled a Vintage Collection as well.