Dolomiti Vintage Revue A187 Glasses
- These designer prescription glasses are made to accommodate most prescription lenses.
- Made of plastic, otherwise known as cellulose acetate, or zyl, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Dolomiti Vintage products, the Dolomiti Vintage Revue A187 provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Dolomiti Vintage Revue A187 frames have a oval shape, which helps to balance rectangular facial features. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- Dolomiti Vintage Revue A187 frames feature a fashionable full frame design, which is the largest component of designer eyeglasses brands collections. A rim all the way around the lenses, provides for maximum stability and durability.
- The frame has a Keyhole - Single Bridge.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Regular type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- 2-year warranty. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
This is a classic large tortoise frame, perfectly designed, with soft edges and high quality Mazzuchelli zyl. Great for progressive lenses.
Revue Eyewear has been designing high fashion, high quality eyeglasses and sunglasses since the 1960's. George Adin is an icon in the eyewear industry, designing trend-setting styles worn by Paul Newman and many other celebrities over the years. Mr. Adin is known for an eclectic European style, influenced by Venetian decorative motifs. Frames are all made from the best-available materials of the time, and hand-made in Italy, France or Japan.
Vintage eyeglasses describe a range of eyeglasses from the 1990's back to the 1800s and sometimes even earlier. We have collected new, unused frames that we have procured straight from manufacturer vaults in Italy, Germany, and France, into our Dolomiti Vintage collection. “Vintage style” glasses are made today, but mimic elements from past periods. Are you looking for actual vintage glasses, or are you looking for “vintage style” glasses? This frame is an actual vintage model which is new and unused and in perfect condition.
"Vintage style" glasses are known as “Retro Glasses” and we have another full section for retro eyeglasses. Vintage style retro eyeglasses are very popular today and have many of the elements of classic eyeglasses frames styles, shapes, materials and colors.
- Material: Acetate
- Shape: Oval
- Rim: Full Rim
- Hinge: Regular
- Temple: Skull
- Bridge: Keyhole - Single Bridge
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Group: Adult
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Two Year
- Case: Case included.
- Country: Italy
- Year: 1987
- Category: Vintage
- Product Group: Prescription Glasses
Dolomiti Vintage Eyeglasses
"Dolomiti VIntage" is a collection of new, never used, perfect condition eyeglasses made in the 1960's to 1990's. All products are carefully selected for their quality components, styling, attention to detail, and were all hand made in European factories, mostly Italy, Germany, or France. These frames we have procured from the "vault", archived products that have not seen the light of day since they were made 40 to 60 years ago. Nowadys, "classic" eyewear steals design tips from these original vintage glasses, and the new manufactured eyeglasses are mostly made in China from low quality components. Dolomiti VIntage glasses are the original, true source - wouldn't you rather own the real McCoy versus a cheap knock off?