The first protective sports eyewear to receive the AOA seal of Acceptance! Sized for Teens and Adults.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports.
- Patented (#6,890,073B) eyerim assembly allows for a wide range of prescription lens power.
- Unisex shape.
- Sizing allows for youth fitting.
- Temples and bridge have soft inside padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with semi-rigid case & adjustable strap.
Although Rec Specs sports eyewear is intended to offer the best protection available, there is always the possibility that the wearer may sustain an eye or facial injury due to severe impact or because of the nature of the athletic activity. If the eye protector incurs a several impact or is neglected or misused, the degree of eye protection provided may be reduced. In any case, the frame must be replaced. Failure to do so may result in permanent eye injury.
Neither the designer, manufacturer, nor Liberty Sport Inc. claims their sports eyewear is unbreakable or eliminates the possibility of injury.
*Meets or exceeds the ASTM F803.03 standard for baseball for children 8 years old and younger at speeds of 40 MPH and below.