Return, Exchanges, and Refunds
• FULL refunds on glasses frames and sunglasses.
• NO RESTOCKING FEE
• Perfect Lenses Guarantee
Returns: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your frames, you may return them, but you must return them within 30 days for a full refund.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange a frame, we charge a shipping and processing fee of $15. Call or email email@example.com to process an exchange.
Manufacturing Defects: After 30 days, if you detect a manufacturing defect that is covered by the manufacturer's warranty, return the glasses to us and we will process the return.
No Restocking Fees: We do not charge restocking fees unless 1) you are returning 4 or more items, in which case there is a 20% restocking fee starting with the fourth item, or 2) we price matched for you, in which case there is a 20% restocking fee.
Perfect Lenses Guarantee: If your lenses are not made perfectly to the prescription you give us, we will remake the lens at no cost to you (one-time free redo). If they still don’t work for you, we will provide a full refund.
If you order frames with custom lenses, and you want to return the frames and lenses for any reason, we offer a full refund on the frame and a 50% refund on the lenses (or, a one-time free redo on the lenses, your choice).
If you choose the one-time free redo, AND you choose a less expensive frame and lens package, you will not receive a credit for the difference. If you would like to do the one-time free redo, we charge a shipping and processing fee of $15.
Sunglasses and Reading Glasses
Reading glasses, and sunglasses which include dark lenses that come directly from the manufacturer both carry the same return policy as glasses frames.
How To Return Eyewear
- • Be sure that item is in perfect condition, the same as when you received it. All returned merchandise must be in its original saleable condition when received.
- • Include all of the original material that Eyeglasses.com and the manufacturer sent with the merchandise.
- • Your return should be postmarked within 30 days from the day we shipped it to you originally.
- • Send your return via any shipping method. We cannot be responsible for items that are lost in the mail on the way back to us so we recommend some form of delivery confirmation.
- • Write your order number on the outside of the package. >
- • Write the reason for the return on the back of your packing slip.
- • Enclose the slip in the original packing box, tape the box securely, and send it to the following address.
- • If you do not have your packing slip, please write your name, address, email address, order number, and date you placed the order on a separate piece of paper.
- • Send this information in the package to the following address:
147 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880
No collect shipments will be accepted and we do not pay for return postage. If you would like to exchange a frame, we charge a shipping and processing fee of $15.
If the item is a gift, we can issue a check refund to the gift recipient at the same address to which the order was shipped. Please include the email address or name of the person who gave the gift to help expedite the process.
If the item is not a gift, we will notify you via email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Please note that we can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.