Hilco SR102 Sunglasses
- These designer sunglasses cannot take prescription lenses.
- Made of plastic, otherwise known as cellulose acetate, or zyl, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Hilco products, the Hilco SR102 provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Hilco SR102 frames have a rectangle shape, which helps to balance rounded facial features. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- Hilco SR102 frames feature a fashionable full frame design, which is the largest component of designer eyeglasses brands collections. A rim all the way around the lenses, provides for maximum stability and durability.
- The frame has a saddle bridge without nosepads, a popular feature providing a sleek look.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- This frame has a total width of 130mm.
Inconspicuous bifocal segment - comfortable near and distance viewing
Impact resistant polycarbonate lenses
100% UV Protection
Oversized lenses deliver maximum sun protection and comfort
- Material: Acetate
- Shape: Rectangle
- Rim: Full Rim
- Temple: Skull
- Bridge: Saddle
- Frame Total Width: 130mm
- Eye Diagonal "ED": 51mm
- Eye Circumference: 137
- Edge type: Beveled
- Trim: Visible Logo
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Group: Adult
- Case: Hard case included.
- Country: China
- Category: Sunglasses
- Product Group: Sunglasses
Hilco sunglasses are made by Hilco/Wilson, a leader in the optical industry. Hilco is known as the industry's stockpile for parts, accessories, tools, and more recently, sunglasses. Hilco sunglasses are value sunglasses, well made at a good price point. With Hilco sunglasses, you can be sure you made a good purchase.
If you like Hilco sunglasses, here are some other top sunglasses brands that you may also enjoy: Adidas sunglasses, Bolle sunglasses, Costa del Mar sunglasses, Revo sunglasses and Serengeti sunglasses.