NOTE: This frame is no longer recommended for prescription use (as of 08/2016)
COMMIT® SQ BREAST CANCER AWARENESS EDITION
We have the honor of serving countless female athletes who commit themselves to the highest standards of personal achievement. For them we made Commit® Squared a performance design that helps sports professionals find their limits and just as easily exceed them. Made exclusively for women, Commit® Squared reinvents everything the world knows about comfort, fit and style with the kind of bold beauty that celebrates the power and grace of the female form.
Commit® has an interchangeable lens design that lets you adapt to changing light and optimize performance in virtually any environment. Choose the subtly squared (SQ) lens shape or the aviator inspired (AV) lens shape. All lenses are made with High Definition Optics® (HDO®); for clarity and impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards. The contours of 8.75 base lens curvature extend peripheral vision and improve side protection, and our Plutonite® lens material stops all UV cold. We enhance every lens with a permanent coating called Oakley Hydrophobic™, a marvel of science that repels dust while maintaining a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, finger prints, lotions and sunscreens and even repels water to prevent streaks and sheens from corrupting your vision.
If you manage to get hold of this coveted design, the first thing you’ll notice is the low weight. Our stress-resistant O Matter® frame material makes it possible. Slide the sunglass on and you’ll feel a Three-Point Fit that touches only the sides of your head and the bridge of your nose, and does so with Unobtainium® components that increase grip with perspiration. The geometry is optimized for women, so don’t be surprised if Commit® fits and feels better than any sunglass you’ve ever worn.
- Oakley YSC® Special Edition benefits Young Survival Coalition, dedicated to critical issues affecting young women with breast cancer. With every purchase of Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition eyewear, Oakley will contribute $20 to Young Survival Coalition, a non-profit dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer. In the UK: Oakley (UK) Ltd has guaranteed a minimum donation of £20,000 from this promotion for the Lavender Trust at Breast Cancer Care. (Registered charity in England and Wales 1017658, and in Scotland SC038104) via Breast Cancer Care Trading Limited (CRN 2681072)
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- True sports performance frame optimized for Women’s fit
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision, performance and impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic™/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses