The sky is the limit with Oakley Feedback, the ultra-feminine classic teardrop shape for women everywhere. For the first time, we blended the beauty of a C5-wire front with the warm tones of an acetate stem – making it the first wire frame sunglass that is truly designed for the active woman. Stellar eye coverage and a snug but comfy head wrap ensure you’re ready for takeoff every time you wear Oakley Feedback.
Oakley Feedback is a soft silhouette, with a lightweight frame and a flattering double nose bridge style. Plus custom graphics on the stems and AFA color flows inspiration that tie the color palette together.
Now, let’s talk functionality. Fixed hinges and no-snag nosepads and Unobtainium® stem pads ensure comfort while leaving your hair blissfully untangled from your eyewear. Six-Base lens curvature gives your eyes the best optics around.
- Lightweight frame with a double nose bridge style
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
* No-slip-grip, Unobtainium stem pads
- Snag-Free adjustable nosepads ensure snug, secure fit
- A softer take on the classic aviator lens shape with great eye coverage and head wrap
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridiumreg; lens coating (optional)
- HDPolarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Polarized Gradient – minimized glare with gradient lens shading (optional)
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses