SHOP OAKLEY REPLACEMENT LENSES
Sport professionals demand nothing less than the best, and we’ve answered their challenge for decades. World-class athletes have driven us to create innovation after innovation, including interchangeable lens designs with unbeatable optical clarity. Flak Jacket takes that to the next level with the latest in performance technology.
STAYS AHEAD OF THE SUN:
Flak Jacket® lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Multiple lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley’s High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
OFFERS A SECURE, CUSTOM FIT:
Choose the nose pads that give you the best fit – two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they’re made of Unobtainium® to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
OPTIMIZES COMFORT, PROTECTION AND CLARITY:
ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there’s no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, and XYZ Optics® extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
- If you’ve ever tasted the bite of crisp air and felt your gut soar at the sight of mountain majesty, you know all about King’s Outdoor World. Known for their legendary camo patterns, we partnered with King’s to render special editions of ultra-premium Oakley sunglasses.
- Drawing on designs inspired by artists, charities, sports and the athletes who play them, Oakley Special Edition sunglasses combine the world's finest optics with some of Oakley's favorite causes. From Infinite Hero to the official eyewear of Major League Baseball®, Oakley Special Edition sunglasses help you wear your heart on your face.
- Oakley is the official licensee and eyewear supplier to Team USA and the U.S. Olympic Committee for the Sochi Olympics. We’re celebrating the honor with a special collection that carries the colors of pride and patriotism. With each sale of this special edition sunglass, Oakley will provide a portion of the proceeds directly to the U.S. Olympic Committee, which is a non-profit organization tasked with raising money to support the U.S. Olympic and U.S. Paralympics teams.
- The Infinite Hero Foundation is dedicated to honoring and empowering those who exemplify the highest virtues of courage and heroism. A non-profit 501©(3) organization, the foundation uses funds from the public to further its mission of providing aid and supportive services to members of the military community who have made heroic sacrifices to protect our freedoms. With your purchase of this special edition Infinite Hero product, Oakley will provide 15% of its net proceeds to the Foundation.
- Oakley’s partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980’s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance and comfort of our soldiers. Oakley’s initiative in Research and Development continues to produce combat ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear. We are humbled to be able to play a role in protecting our soldiers. Oakley takes great pride in offering the highest quality products to our men and women in uniform. Many of these products were only sold through limited channels, but now we are bringing these military quality products to Oakley direct to make obtaining them even easier.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses