Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 (Asian Fit) OO9153 Sunglasses
- These designer prescription sunglasses are made to accommodate most prescription lenses.
- Made of plastic, otherwise known as cellulose acetate, or zyl, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Oakley products, the Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 (Asian Fit) OO9153 provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 (Asian Fit) OO9153 frames have a rectangle shape, which helps to balance rounded facial features. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- These Prescription Sunglasses feature a fashionable half rim frame design. The frame is lighter and elegant looking.
- The frame has a saddle bridge without nosepads, a popular feature providing a sleek look.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Regular type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- 2-year warranty. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
SHOP OAKLEY REPLACEMENT LENSES
HALF JACKET® 2.0 (A) - Asian Fit
Designed to compliment Asian facial anatomy in both fit and comfort.
If you’re trying to keep up with the competition, you need to keep up with changing light. We engineered Half Jacket 2.0 to let you swap out the lenses. When they’re mounted, you’ll have impact protection that meets uncompromising standards. Patented XYZ Optics® extends visual clarity to the edge of 8.75 base lens curvature, a contour that opens your peripheral view and improves side protection. All our lenses are pure Plutonite® to filter out 100% of all UV. Highlighted with metal icons, the durable yet lightweight O Matter® frame is sculptured with attitude and optimized with Unobtainium® earsocks that actually grip better when you sweat. This Asian Fit edition is designed with a narrower fit at the nose, honed curvature that stays off your cheeks and temples, and earstem architecture that tunes our comfortable Three-Point Fit. So if you're tired of compromising with ordinary frames, step up to something that feels right and looks like it was tailored just for you.
We crafted a wide assortment of optional lenses for Half Jacket 2.0, so you’ll be ready for any environment. Iridium® lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare. For the ultimate in glare-cutting performance and comfort, go with Oakley HDPolarized lenses. You can also get optics with Transitions® SOLFX™ photochromic technology that automatically lightens and darkens the lenses in response to light. If you weren’t born with perfect eyes, get Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses with whatever tint and options you want. (This frame can handle +2.00 to -3.00 combined power.)
- The Infinite Hero Foundation is dedicated to honoring and empowering those who exemplify the highest virtues of courage and heroism. A non-profit 501©(3) organization, the foundation uses funds from the public to further its mission of providing aid and supportive services to members of the military community who have made heroic sacrifices to protect our freedoms. With your purchase of this special edition Infinite Hero product, Oakley will provide 15% of its net proceeds to the Foundation.
- It’s more than America’s greatest pastime. It’s the crack of the bat and the roar of the crowd as gladiators do battle on hallowed ground in the shape of a diamond. Yeah, we’re fanatics. Now you can get it with the colors of your favorite Major League Baseball® team, complete with a laser-etched team logo at the corner of the lens.
- Oakley’s partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980’s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance and comfort of our soldiers. Oakley’s initiative in Research and Development continues to produce combat ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear. We are humbled to be able to play a role in protecting our soldiers. Oakley takes great pride in offering the highest quality products to our men and women in uniform. Many of these products were only sold through limited channels, but now we are bringing these military quality products to Oakley direct to make obtaining them even easier.
- Oakley is the official licensee and eyewear supplier to Team USA and the U.S. Olympic Committee for the Sochi Olympics. We’re celebrating the honor with a special collection that carries the colors of pride and patriotism. With each sale of this special edition sunglass, Oakley will provide a portion of the proceeds directly to the U.S. Olympic Committee, which is a non-profit organization tasked with raising money to support the U.S. Olympic and U.S. Paralympics teams.
- They endure thousands of miles of grueling pain and exhaustion that would crush lesser souls. Their hearts squeeze blood nearly a million times, and their legs generate enough cumulative watts of power to light an entire city. They are the elite who compete in the ultimate test of human endurance, the Tour de France. This special edition eyewear honors the riders of cycling’s greatest competition.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards Impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for High Velocity impact resistance
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Adapt to variable light conditions with “Transitions SOLFX®”photochromic lenses (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 to -3.00 combined power)
- Custom prescription lenses are available for this frame, and typically take 4-5 weeks to process.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
Rim: Half Rim
Trim: Visible Logo
Age Group: Adult
Manufacturer's Warranty: Two Year
Case: Case included.
Product Group: Prescription Sunglasses