Authentically rooted in surf and skate culture, we went double-barrel with frame materials to create Twoface™, a rare look that pairs lightweight yet durable O Matter® with lower rims of aluminum. It sets you apart from the common crowd with clean lines that keep the look original, and with High Definition Optics® (HDO®), unbeatable clarity and proven protection go along for the ride. Oakley Twoface doubles up on comfort and style while bringing you visionary technology worthy of its metal icons.
Pairing O Matter with aluminum was a radical notion but that’s what it takes to sidestep trends. The look is just plain smooth, and the optics are razor sharp. Oakley Plutonite® lens material makes it possible, along with innovations like XYZ Optics® to maintain clarity all the way to the lens periphery where conventional lenses distort vision. Plutonite filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB andUVC, and with impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3 standards, Twoface is ready for any life with impact.
Forget about ordinary frames that hook your ears. We’ve got comfort covered with a Three-Point Fit that eliminates uneven pressure points while keeping the lenses precisely aligned so they can do their HDO magic with stunning clarity.
All frame color options are matched with lens tints that give you a great look, but our lens hues aren’t just about style. They turn light rays into their plaything by balancing transmission to optimize vision. Be sure to check out the designs made with HDPolarized lenses that filter out glare without hobbling your vision with haze and distortion like conventional polarized lenses. And if you need correction, match Twoface with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses in Single Vision or Progressive. See your eye care professional about the prescription range and all the options available with Oakley Rx lenses.
- The legendary cars of Scuderia Ferrari define speed, power, and precision. Their Formula 1 single seater cars fuel excitement with cuttng-edge innovation. Oakley, a company with a similar heritage of technical excellence and Scuderia Ferrari has partnered to offer special edition eyewear that salutes the passion for performance and perfection. Each frame in this premium sunglass collection carries highlights in the iconic color Scuderia Ferrari red, and select renditions are accented with the Scuderia Ferrari emblem. All feature laser-etched logo at the corner of the lens, as well as logo embossed Microclear™ bag for lens cleaning and frame storage. Custom packaging and custom case make each edition a collectible.
- Oakley Limited Edition sunglasses are the embodiment of our mission to elevate science to an art form. We occasionally invite artists from an array of disciplines-from popular surfboard designers to the legendary automotive mind of Chip Foose-to apply their chops to some of our most popular sunglasses, and the result is a collection of original limited edition sunglasses like nothing else you’ve ever seen.
- Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter® upper
- Designed and engineered for medium faces
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Metal Icon
- HD Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses: Single Vision and Progressive
Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.