Smith Riverside Sunglasses
- These designer sunglasses cannot take prescription lenses.
- Made of plastic, otherwise known as cellulose acetate, or zyl, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Smith products, the Smith Riverside provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Smith Riverside frames have a rectangle shape, which helps to balance rounded facial features. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- Smith Riverside frames feature a fashionable full frame design, which is the largest component of designer eyeglasses brands collections. A rim all the way around the lenses, provides for maximum stability and durability.
- The frame has a Single Bridge.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Spring type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- 1-year warranty. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
Smith Riverside sunglasses were created for guys who wear glasses for performance, comfort, and an understated look. Smith RIVERSIDE sunglasses is a classic in the making.
- + Megol nose and temple pads
- + TLT Techlite glass lenses
- + Medium/Large fit
- + TR-90 Grilamid Frame
- + 8 Base shields lens
- + Spring Hinges
Rim: Full Rim
Bridge: Single Bridge
Trim: Visible Logo
Age Group: Adult
Manufacturer's Warranty: One Year
Case: Case included.
Product Group: Sunglasses
Based in Sun Valley, Idaho Smith Sunglasses were first created in 1965 with the creation of the first goggle featuring a sealed thermal lens and breathable vent foam. Today Smith is known for a wide array of sunglasses, goggles, helmets, and prescription eyewear. Smith glasses and Smith sunglasses can all be customized with prescription lenses, just like all of our sunglasses. Smith sunglasses are a fantastically crafted, high quality, design orientated glasses collection featuring many different eyewear shapes and styles. Ranging from thick, smooth and sleek frames, to classic thin metal frames and everything in between, there is a large variety to choose from. They are available in just about every modern shape - oval, round, rectangular, aviator, cat eye and numerous others. ...Read More