Oakley Holbrook RX OX8156 Glasses
- These designer prescription glasses are made to accommodate most prescription lenses.
- Made of Nylon.
- Oakley Holbrook RX OX8156 frames have a rectangle shape, which helps to balance rounded facial features. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- Oakley Holbrook RX OX8156 frames feature a fashionable full frame design, which is the largest component of designer eyeglasses brands collections. A rim all the way around the lenses, provides for maximum stability and durability.
- The frame has a keyhole bridge, a popular feature of a classic design. The keyhole bridge design offers a classic look and also a comfortable fit. It serves to distribute the weight of the frame to the sides of the nose, and not just on the top of the nose like the saddle bridge designs. It is a good choice for people with wider noses.
- Designed for adults, this model has a ScrewlessHinge type hinge for greater comfort.
- 2-year warranty. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
This frame cannot be processed with Glass lenses
Rim: Full Rim
Eye Diagonal "ED": 63mm
Trim: Visible Logo
Age Group: Adult
Manufacturer's Warranty: Two Year
Case: Hard case included.
Category: Prescription Glasses
Product Group: Prescription Glasses
Oakley eyeglasses offer the perfect blend of stylish durability and fashionable quality. Initially producing polarized sunglasses for mountain bike-riders and rugged outdoorsmen, Oakley prescription glasses now include an incredible collection of custom Oakley single vision prescription lenses or Oakley Progressive lenses for all Rxs and activities, although any lens can be used in Oakley eyeglass frames. As an innovative designer of glasses technology, it currently holds more than 600 patents for Oakley glasses frames, eyewear, and related products. As a company, all sunglasses, eyeglasses, and other eyewear strives to be the best in the industry and continually push ideas and technology to new levels.