Return, Exchanges, and Refunds
• FULL refunds on glasses frames and sunglasses.
• NO RESTOCKING FEE
• Perfect Lenses Guarantee
Returns: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your frames, you may return them in their original perfect condition, but you must return them within 30 days for a full refund.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange a frame, we charge a shipping and processing fee of $15. Call or email email@example.com to process an exchange.
Manufacturing Defects: Ifyou detect a manufacturing defect that is covered by the manufacturer's warranty, return the glasses to us and we will help you process the warrantee replacement. Warrantees are only supported by the manufacturer at their discretion, not by us.
No Restocking Fees: We do not charge restocking fees unless 1) you are returning 4 or more items, in which case there is a 20% restocking fee starting with the fourth item, or 2) we price matched for you, in which case there is a 20% restocking fee.
Perfect Lenses Guarantee: If your lenses are not made perfectly to the prescription you give us, we will remake the lens at no cost to you (one-time free redo).
Frame with lenses return: If you order frames with custom lenses, and you want to return the frames and lenses for any reason, we offer a full refund on the frame and a 50% refund on the lenses.
Frame with lenses exchange: If you order frames with custom lenses, and you want to exchange them, you will be credited 50% of the lens cost to the new set of lenses.
Sunglasses and Reading Glasses
Reading glasses, and sunglasses which include dark lenses that come directly from the manufacturer both carry the same return policy as glasses frames.
How To Return Eyewear
- • Be sure that item is in perfect condition, the same as when you received it. All returned merchandise must be in its original saleable condition when received.
- • Include all of the original material that Eyeglasses.com and the manufacturer sent with the merchandise.
- • Your return should be postmarked within 30 days from the day we shipped it to you originally.
- • Send your return via any shipping method. We cannot be responsible for items that are lost in the mail on the way back to us so we recommend some form of delivery confirmation.
- • Write your order number on the outside of the package. >
- • Write the reason for the return on the back of your packing slip.
- • Enclose the slip in the original packing box, tape the box securely, and send it to the following address.
- • If you do not have your packing slip, please write your name, address, email address, order number, and date you placed the order on a separate piece of paper.
- • Send this information in the package to the following address:
191 Main Street
Westport, CT 06880
No collect shipments will be accepted and we do not pay for return postage. If you would like to exchange a frame, we charge a shipping and processing fee of $15.
If the item is a gift, we can issue a check refund to the gift recipient at the same address to which the order was shipped. Please include the email address or name of the person who gave the gift to help expedite the process.
If the item is not a gift, we will notify you via email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Please note that we can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
When you place an order for custom lenses, we begin making them right away. If you cancel the order once we have started making the lenses, we have already incurred a cost for the lenses and so we are not able to provide a full refund for the lenses at that point. Lenses are custom made to your specifications, and cannot be resold, so they must then be thrown into the garbage. We can still cancel the order, but there will be a fee of 50% of the cost of the lenses. The cost of the frames will be refunded 100%.