Alexander Collection Gianna Glasses
- These designer prescription glasses are made to accommodate most prescription lenses.
- Made of plastic, otherwise known as cellulose acetate, or zyl, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Alexander Collection products, the Alexander Collection Gianna provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Alexander Collection Gianna frames have a rectangle shape, which helps to balance rounded facial features. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- Alexander Collection Gianna frames feature a fashionable full frame design, which is the largest component of designer eyeglasses brands collections. A rim all the way around the lenses, provides for maximum stability and durability.
- The frame has a Universal.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Spring type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- This frame has a total width of 120mm.
- 2-year warranty. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
- Material: Acetate
- Shape: Rectangle
- Rim: Full Rim
- Hinge: Spring
- Temple: Skull
- Frame Total Width: 120mm
- Eye Diagonal "ED": 51mm
- Eye Circumference: 135
- Edge type: Beveled
- Gender: Women
- Age Group: Adult
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Two Year
- Case: Case included.
- Country: China
- Category: Womens
- Product Group: Prescription Glasses
- UPC: 841356080342
Alexander Collection Eyeglasses