Dolomiti Vintage Revue E318 Glasses
- These designer prescription glasses are made to accommodate most prescription lenses.
- Made of metal, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Dolomiti Vintage products, the Dolomiti Vintage Revue E318 provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Dolomiti Vintage Revue E318 frames feature a fashionable full frame design, which is the largest component of designer eyeglasses brands collections. A rim all the way around the lenses, provides for maximum stability and durability.
- The frame has a Single Bridge.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Spring type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- 1-year warranty. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
Revue Retro style E318 eyeglasses is a classic half eye reading glasses frame. The style and the large size make it a perfect reading glasses model for men. The metal frame features an elaborate interplay among colors in the three different model. The angular bridge complements most men's faces. The frame is sturdy with spring hinges to make them easy to wear.
- Material: Metal
- Rim: Full Rim
- Hinge: Spring
- Temple: Skull
- Bridge: Single Bridge
- Trim: Metal Trim
- Gender: Men
- Age Group: Adult
- Manufacturer's Warranty: One Year
- Case: Hard case included.
- Country: Italy
- Category: Reading Glasses
- Product Group: Prescription Glasses
Dolomiti Vintage Reading Glasses
"Dolomiti VIntage" is a collection of new, never used, perfect condition eyeglasses made in the 1960's to 1990's. All products are carefully selected for their quality components, styling, attention to detail, and were all hand made in European factories, mostly Italy, Germany, or France. These frames we have procured from the "vault", archived products that have not seen the light of day since they were made 40 to 60 years ago. Nowadys, "classic" eyewear steals design tips from these original vintage glasses, and the new manufactured eyeglasses are mostly made in China from low quality components. Dolomiti VIntage glasses are the original, true source - wouldn't you rather own the real McCoy versus a cheap knock off?