Dolomiti Eyewear PR3 Glasses
- These designer prescription glasses are made to accommodate most prescription lenses.
- Made of plastic, otherwise known as cellulose acetate, or zyl, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Dolomiti Eyewear products, the Dolomiti Eyewear PR3 provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Dolomiti Eyewear PR3 frames have a round shape, which helps to balance rectangular facial features. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- Dolomiti Eyewear PR3 frames feature a fashionable full frame design, which is the largest component of designer eyeglasses brands collections. A rim all the way around the lenses, provides for maximum stability and durability.
- The frame has a Single Bridge.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Regular type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- 2-year warranty. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
The newest addition to the Dolomiti Eyewear line continues the tradition of the perfectly round eyeglasses shape. The PR3 is a smaller round size than the PR2, but larger than the K957. The eye size is 33mm, so the lens size is still big enough to provide a large viewing area for single vision lenses, and also enough area to accomodate a progressive or bifocal lens.
Order lenses with this frame and get a $25 lens credit. Use code: DOLOLENS25
Rim: Full Rim
Bridge: Single Bridge
Age Group: Adult
Manufacturer's Warranty: Two Year
Case: Case included.
Category: Prescription Glasses
Product Group: Prescription Glasses
Dolomiti Eyewear Glasses
In the eastern Alps of Italy, near the Austrian border and a short drive from Venice, the Dolomiti mountains spring from the ground. In the valleys live artisans who for over one hundred years have been crafting fine eyewear by hand. Steeped in the Venetian decorative tradition, and the Northern Italian instinct for fine quality, we work directly with the same factories making top designer brands, to bring you this same craftsmanship at half the price. And we have assembled a Vintage Collection as well.