Dolomiti Eyewear Revue 814 Glasses
- These designer prescription glasses are made to accommodate most prescription lenses.
- Made of metal, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Dolomiti Eyewear products, the Dolomiti Eyewear Revue 814 provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Dolomiti Eyewear Revue 814 frames have a rectangle shape, which helps to balance rounded facial features. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- These Prescription Glasses feature a fashionable half rim frame design. The frame is lighter and elegant looking.
- The frame has adjustable nosepads, a popular feature providing comfort and precision to any nose shape.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Regular type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- 1-year warranty. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
Dolomiti Revue 814 eyeglasses have an ultra-thin stainless steel frame, with a half-frame construction. The frame is thin and light, with a deep rectangular lens shape that will accomodate progressive lenses.
Rim: Half Rim
Bridge: Adjustable Nose Pads
Age Group: Adult
Manufacturer's Warranty: One Year
Case: Case included.
Product Group: Prescription Glasses
Dolomiti Eyewear Glasses
In the eastern Alps of Italy, near the Austrian border and a short drive from Venice, the Dolomiti mountains spring from the ground. In the valleys live artisans who for over one hundred years have been crafting fine eyewear by hand. Steeped in the Venetian decorative tradition, and the Northern Italian instinct for fine quality, we work directly with the same factories making top designer brands, to bring you this same craftsmanship at half the price. And we have assembled a Vintage Collection as well.