Dolomiti Eyewear Revue CT22 Glasses
- These luxury designer prescription glasses are made to accommodate most prescription lenses.
- Made of Combination.
- Dolomiti Eyewear Revue CT22 eyeglass frame features a trendy rectangle shape, which helps to balance rounded face features. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame colors and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- Dolomiti Eyewear Revue CT22 frames feature a fashionable full frame design, which is the largest component of designer eyeglasses brands collections. A rim all the way around the lenses, provides for maximum stability and durability.
- The frame has adjustable nosepads, a popular feature providing comfort and precision to any nose shape.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Regular type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- 1-year warranty. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
Dolomiti Revue CT22 eyeglasses have a metal front and plastic temples. The front is a suared off rectangle and is available in four colors. Revue Eyewear has been designing high fashion, high quality eyeglasses and sunglasses since the 1960's. George Adin was an icon in the eyewear industry, designing trend-setting styles worn by Paul Newman and many other celebrities over the years. Mr. Adin was known for an eclectic European style, influenced by Venetian decorative motifs. Frames are all made from the best-available materials of the time, and hand-made in Italy.
Rim: Full Rim
Bridge: Adjustable Nose Pads
Age Group: Adult
Manufacturer's Warranty: One Year
Case: Hard case included.
Product Group: Prescription Glasses
Dolomiti Eyewear Glasses
In the eastern Alps of Italy, near the Austrian border and a short drive from Venice, the Dolomiti mountains spring from the ground. In the valleys live artisans who for over one hundred years have been crafting fine eyewear by hand. Steeped in the Venetian decorative tradition, and the Northern Italian instinct for fine quality, we work directly with the same factories making top designer brands, to bring you this same craftsmanship at half the price. And we have assembled a Vintage Collection as well.