Smith Nolte Sunglasses
- These designer sunglasses cannot take prescription lenses.
- Made of plastic, otherwise known as cellulose acetate, or zyl, the frame can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit with your prescription lenses. Your frame purchase includes free standard shipping charges, and manufacturer packaging. You can add doctor verified prescription lenses, add custom polarized lenses, and many other lens options if you desire them. Like all Smith products, the Smith Nolte provides the sophisticated and classic look that we all need.
- Smith Nolte frames have a Aviator shape, which very fashionable now and great for progressive lenses. Frame shape is the most noticeable feature of a pair of glasses, followed by frame color and frame size. Top brands always have a large collection of rectangle frame shape glasses, as well as oval frame shape glasses.
- Smith Nolte frames feature a fashionable full frame design, which is the largest component of designer eyeglasses brands collections. A rim all the way around the lenses, provides for maximum stability and durability.
- The frame has a Single Bridge.
- Designed for adults, this model has a Regular type hinge for greater comfort.
- Standard skull temples can be easily adjusted to fit perfectly behind your ears.
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturer's defects. The warrantee by the manufacturer covers manufacturer's defects for the frame. As an online optical superstore, we can help to process a warrantee for you with the manufacturer, according to their return policy.
Smith Nolte sunglasses: Inspired by the essence of Nick Nolte himself, Smith Nolte sunglasses have a sturdy frame design with a classic aviator shape.
+ 6 Base Lens Curvature
- + Large Fit / Large Coverage
- + Handmade Acetate Frame
- + CR39 TLT Lenses
Rim: Full Rim
Bridge: Single Bridge
Trim: Visible Logo
Age Group: Adult
Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime
Case: Case included.
Product Group: Sunglasses
Based in Sun Valley, Idaho Smith Sunglasses were first created in 1965 with the creation of the first goggle featuring a sealed thermal lens and breathable vent foam. Today Smith is known for a wide array of sunglasses, goggles, helmets, and prescription eyewear. Smith glasses and Smith sunglasses can all be customized with prescription lenses, just like all of our sunglasses. Smith sunglasses are a fantastically crafted, high quality, design orientated glasses collection featuring many different eyewear shapes and styles. Ranging from thick, smooth and sleek frames, to classic thin metal frames and everything in between, there is a large variety to choose from. They are available in just about every modern shape - oval, round, rectangular, aviator, cat eye and numerous others. ...Read More